FARADIZATION THERMAL THERAPY NECK BELT | FOHOW AMERICA
Made by nanotechnologies and designed using a special material with finely minced, low-power magnets and over fifty minerals. Their placement follows acupuncture principles to stimulate points located along different meridians. Semi-precious minerals (mainly nephrite) and low power magnets are inserted into a layer of some special material and situated in a special way. Meteorite origin minerals are included because they are able to radiate infrared rays. This comprises the basis of the Faradization thermal belt.
- Normalizes blood circulation in the neck area
- Eases and eliminates pain in the neck, shoulder and arm areas
- Improves blood circulation in the brain
- Eases and eliminates headaches and fatigue
- Regulates the nervous system
- Aids sleep
- Treats rhinitis, haimoritis, pharyngitis, otitis, laryngitis, tracheitis and ear nerve inflammation
- Curative effects in cases of medium joint functional disorders, including arthrosis, arthritis, polyarthritis, bruises, strains and dislocations
- Treats nose and throat diseases: vasomotor rhinitis, Chronic rhinitis, Haimoritis, Chronic pharyngitis, Chronic otitis, Aural nerve inflammation (neuritis), Laryngitis and Tracheitis
- Moisten the working surface of the belt prior to usage by spraying it or by smoothing your palm dampened with water.
- Place the belt on a problematic area and affix the stickers on the belt.
- It takes 5-10 minutes to feel the belt working (depending on the skin sensitivity). There is a sensation of a light, needle-like prickling and heat.
- There is no limit of procedures, however the best curative and preventive effects are achieved by regular sessions rather than frequent ones.
- Recommended time of usage per session is 15-30 minutes. If the heat is too strong for you or if there is a burning sensation, the belt can be removed sooner for a shorter treatment. Do not use the belt for over 5 hours per session. Thermal neck belt can be used twice a day.
- Do not use the belt while sleeping.
- Clean the biological working area of the belt with a soft damp cloth. Do not use any detergent when washing it.
- Do not crumple the belt. Do not dry it in direct sunlight.
- Store in a dry and dark place.
In case of rhinitis the recommended placement of the belt is on the face, forehead and sinus area (facial area is very sensitive do not moisten the belt !)
In cases of thyroid problems the belt may be used except that it must not be tightened but places loosely and for short period of time.
Do not use in cases of cancer (especially in Stages 3 and 4), serious heart and blood vessel pathologies, serious mental illnesses, pregnancy and heart stimulants